Every dog I’ve ever met loves being told that he/she is a “good boy” or “good girl”.
Recently, pet owners around the world started taking pictures of their pets, before being called a “good boy” and a second after. The evidence in these photos proves that all dogs absolutely LOVE it, but some other furry animals aren’t quite as easily pleased by a good compliment. Their loss!
1) All those endorphin in his pure little brain when he gets approval from his owner. This is why we love dogs so much.
2) This little pup just couldn’t help but smile after being told he’s a good boy.
3) I feel like dogs can just sense when you’re being sincere to them.
4) This cute guy has been waiting all day to hear those two magic words.
5) “Wait what? You’re talking to me right? I’m a good boy?!”
6) This pupper sure knows it!
7) “What you talking about mom? Stop embarrassing me”. So maybe it doesn’t work on hamsters.
8) But it sure works on parrots!
9) Cats on the other hand…
Okay, furry friends, you can all return to being your adorable selves now.
Be sure to share these sweet animals with your loved ones, and if you have a pet, go take some “good boy” photos of your own! You know they deserve it!